- No democracy, in the history of the world, has survived more than 300 years
- The record is not much better for republics.
- All human beings are not equal.
- Majorities often error.
- Not everybody is able to judge every political question.
- Intelligent and honest men are not always popular.
- The functional value of the ignorant and the learned are not the same.
- Majorities are not necessarily the better part of the whole.
State-ism (Socialism/Fascism) has never produced anything worth preserving.
Monarchy is the oldest form of government.
- Monarchies have produced the most brilliant cultures and civilizations in history.
- They are generally long enduring governments.
- Monarchy is fully consonant with the human spirit.
- Monarchy is not synonymous with despotism or tyranny.